Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Got SUP? - Forums - SUP Germany

• Forum Rooms

• Weather Widget

• SUP Germany

Paddling when you travel is a great way of checking things out from a different perspective then your typical touristy sites. I went to Germany on a work trip and had a chance to go paddleboarding while I was there. Here are some shots from a lake just below King Louis' castle with the Alps in the background. This was an amazing experience and gave me a whole new respect to the idea of an inflatable SUP. They worked great. We were able to toss them in the trunk of our car and within 10 minutes of getting to the lake, we were paddling around.

When we think of paddling somewhere exotic I'm sure most of us picture somewhere warm, tropical with blue skies and blue water. This was pretty far from that. Kinda chilly, on a lake hundreds of miles from any ocean or sand beach, with thunder storm clouds all around us. All I can say is it was absolutely breathtaking!

Comments 1 Comment
      gotsupadmin -
      Looks great!
      Thanks for sharing!
  • Hotwire Widget